- Capacity : 1087 cm³
- Serial number : 60/12
- Weight : 600 Kg
- First sold : 1928
- Engine : 55 bhp
- Alloy body
A very important original Pre-war car. Very easy to drive. Well know history :
- In 1928 the car was owned by Thompson and Taylor – Riley works
- In 1933 owned by Bill Thompson
- 1935 owned by J.G. Humperson - in Loughborough, Leicester
- 1952 owned by B A Jones - in Bristol
- 1964 owned by C S Andrews 960E Gillard Street, Arizona California
- 1998 owned by Martin e Button in San Francisco
- Then to Andrew Booth at Orchid Cars, UK
- Where it was sold to Michael Strauss who deals in pre war cars. From Germany.
- Then to Erkan Aydin who lives in Bremen, Germany
- Then to P.A.S. its present owner who lives in Marseille, France
It has take part in the Mille miglia in 2003 and Nuvolary GP 3 times.
Pau, Dijon, Brookland and Tunis in 2007.
2008 : Monaco, le Mans Classic (7th at performance indice), Marseille, Prescott, Mallory Park, Goodwood.
We have letters certifying from the Riley Register, Mrs Barbara Farquhar’s, that this car is the genuine 1928 Riley Brookland 1087cc competition works car.
with letters about the car over the years., with photos.
The car comes with new FIA papers.
The car is in very good condition,
Engine and gearbox refresh in Winter 2008,
New rear axle and rear Brakes.
Rare Scintilla Magneto.
Price : POA